Welkom/welcome

Leuk dat je even langskomt. Ik schrijf hier voornamelijk over mijn quilts en wat daarmee samenhangt.
Thanks for stopping by. I write mainly about my quilts and other quilty stuff.
For my non-Dutch readers: please use the "translate this page" option.

October 5, 2009

Friendship bag received.

This is the friendship bag I received from Janet from the UK.
 P1000737 P1000739

                  front                                             back

And look what’s in the pocket:

P1000740

Thread painted fabric postcard:

P1000742

The bag was wrapped in a nice FQ with a ribbon of little bears:

P1000746

Thank you Janet!! I hope your bag is as pretty as mine.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome, I am pleased you like it. I cant wait to receive mine, they are all good aren't they. Best wishes Janet in UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke tas zeg! Ik heb ook meegedaan aan deze swap!

    ReplyDelete