Welkom/welcome

Leuk dat je even langskomt. Ik schrijf hier voornamelijk over mijn quilts en wat daarmee samenhangt.
Thanks for stopping by. I write mainly about my quilts and other quilty stuff.
For my non-Dutch readers: please use the "translate this page" option.

October 14, 2009

Nieuwe auto

Ik heb een nieuwe auto. Nou, nieuw …. laten we zeggen NIEUWER. Maar, nieuw of niet, ik ben er blij mee.

P1000763_60kb
Hij ziet er wel klein uit, maar gek genoeg als je er in zit voelt het er ruim, alsof je in een grote auto zit. :-)
Ach, voor mij is hij groot genoeg.


This is my new car. Not really brand new, but newer than my last car. And the color if different. I had a purple one and now this nice bright blue one.
It looks small, and it is, but strangle enough when you are inside, it feels like you're in a bigger car. It's really spacious (for a small car) ;-)

1 comment: