Welkom/welcome

Leuk dat je even langskomt. Ik schrijf hier voornamelijk over mijn quilts en wat daarmee samenhangt.
Thanks for stopping by. I write mainly about my quilts and other quilty stuff.
For my non-Dutch readers: please use the "translate this page" option.

November 18, 2009

Aqua/red blocks

Vandaag heb ik met mijn aqua/rode blokken “gespeeld” om te kijken welke lay-out ik het leukste vind voor deze quilt. Ik wil ze binnekort aan elkaar gaan naaien want als ik daarmee wacht heb je kans dat ze nog lang blijven liggen. Je kunt beter een top laten liggen dan een stapel losse blokken, vind ik.

Twee mogelijkheden:

aqua-red layout (3) aqua-red layout


Today I played with my aqua/red blocks to find possible layouts I like. This is what I came up with.
I plan to sew the blocks together pretty soon. If I wait too long something interesting might come along (
like Bonnie Hunter’s new mystery) and then they probably end up in a pile in my sewing room. I think it’s better to have a top lying around than a pile of blocks. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Erika,

    The first one (top) is so much more 'special'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this color combo, looks great!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red and aqua blocks. Makes me wish I had participated. I am having fun reading your blog. I love your Christmas Lights and Freeze Frame. Can't wait to start the new one this weekend.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete