Welkom/welcome

Leuk dat je even langskomt. Ik schrijf hier voornamelijk over mijn quilts en wat daarmee samenhangt.
Thanks for stopping by. I write mainly about my quilts and other quilty stuff.
For my non-Dutch readers: please use the "translate this page" option.

February 16, 2010

Aqua-rode top af/Aqua-red top done

De aqua-rode top is af. Hier zat ik nog te dubben over de eerste border: donkere aqua kleur of lichte kleur. Ik heb voor de donkere kleur gekozen. Ik hou van kontrast en bij de lichte border was er te weinig kontrast met sommige delen van de border.

P1010171

Here I was still wondering about the color of the inner border: dark aqua or off white with red. I like contrast in my quilts and with light border there was not enough contrast in some places in the outer border. The light fabric blended too much with some of the fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment