Welkom/welcome

Leuk dat je even langskomt. Ik schrijf hier voornamelijk over mijn quilts en wat daarmee samenhangt.
Thanks for stopping by. I write mainly about my quilts and other quilty stuff.
For my non-Dutch readers: please use the "translate this page" option.

June 14, 2010

Pennsylvania Dutch BOM

Blok 8 is Lady of the Lake. Ik heb dit altijd al een mooi blok gevonden en ben van plan om er ooit een hele quilt mee te maken. Nummer xxx op de lijst van te maken projekten  ;-)

blok8

Block 8 is Lady of the Lake, though in the pattern it is called By the Lake. I have always liked this block and I certainly want to make a quilt with this block. Or maybe scrappy? ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Mooi blok, kan me voorstellen dat een hele quilt hiervan erg mooi is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Lady of the Lake, like in the story for the giveaway on my blog! lol Wasn't that a terrible story, but yet so funny once it was all over?!?!
    Thank you for coming by to see me, so that I can find you now! Sure hope you win the prize because I can only imagine how lovely the quilts would be if you made them. Your work is so beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het is een mooi blok, denk ook dat een hele quilt hiervan mooi is.

    ReplyDelete