Welkom/welcome

Leuk dat je even langskomt. Ik schrijf hier voornamelijk over mijn quilts en wat daarmee samenhangt.
Thanks for stopping by. I write mainly about my quilts and other quilty stuff.
For my non-Dutch readers: please use the "translate this page" option.

November 29, 2010

Roll, roll cotton boll – deel 2

Ik had verwacht dat deze stap wat bewerkelijker zou zijn, maar nee hoor. Maar, dat komt vast nog wel.
Deze stap ging over HST’s ofwel half square triangles in bruin en (hard)roze in mijn geval.
30 sets van vier!!  Mmmm……pinwheels???

Hier staan de aanwijzingen en dit zijn mijn sets:
step2 HST

Roll, roll cotton boll step 2
Another easy step.  This  step is all about HST’s …. 120 of them in sets of 4. In my case brown and pink.
I was thinking …..4 sets each???? Pinwheels?? Or maybe something completely different.Winking smile

Anyway these are my completed sets.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on step #2...I'm waiting to see where the mystery is going next before I sew step #3...I have another string project on the go that I would rather work on.

    ReplyDelete