Welkom/welcome

Leuk dat je even langskomt. Ik schrijf hier voornamelijk over mijn quilts en wat daarmee samenhangt.
Thanks for stopping by. I write mainly about my quilts and other quilty stuff.
For my non-Dutch readers: please use the "translate this page" option.

November 30, 2011

Orca Bay stap 2

72 stringblokken te maken. De aanwijzingen vind je hier.
Leuke kleine blokjes van 3½”, die zijn zo af!

72 stringblocks to make….. cute little blocks, only 3½”,  don’t take too long to make. 

Hier zit ik er midden in.

making stringblocks2


En hier zijn ze klaar. Het lijkt  maar weinig zo.

All done, don’t look like 72 blocks.

step2 done

Ik heb ze maar op een stapel gelegd, zo lijkt  het nog wat  Smile

So I made one big pile,  not that big obviously….. but still 72 blocks  Smile

step2 done-pile2

Ik ben helemaal klaar voor de volgende stap.

Ready for the next step!!

5 comments:

  1. Hoi!!! Ben maar even een volger geworden, want ik wil natuurlijk ook weten hoe jouw mystery gaat!!! Ziet er goed uit!
    Succes, Hubertine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are so beautiful. I am using similar colors to these (Turquoise blues) as my main color and I hope they look half as nice as your little string blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blocks look wonderful! I'm ready for the next step tomorrow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You used such a wonderful variety of fabrics. Your blocks look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm Nancy and I just wanted to thank you so much for voting for my quilt in Sew Cal Gals contest. I didn't get but a few votes, but I'm delighted that you like it. My very first winter/Christmas project and it was so much fun to make. Thanks again, Hugs...

    ReplyDelete