Welkom/welcome

Leuk dat je even langskomt. Ik schrijf hier voornamelijk over mijn quilts en wat daarmee samenhangt.
Thanks for stopping by. I write mainly about my quilts and other quilty stuff.
For my non-Dutch readers: please use the "translate this page" option.

November 3, 2012

Vervolg 3x6 Mini Bee

Niets veranderlijker dan de mens.
Had ik eerst besloten om dit kwartaal eens over te slaan, heb ik mij toch weer aangemeld en doe ik ook dit kwartaal weer mee.
Wel met een nieuwe kleurencombinatie: blauw, groen, fuchsia met een witte achtergrond.

mosaicce3fb0823775a8e2726db40a0a5942cda2b692ca

I was not going to sign up for the next quarter of the 3x6 bee, but I’ve changed my mind. That happens sometimes.  Smile
As I’d like to use totally different colors from the rainbow colors of the previous quarters, I have decided to use blue, green, fuchsia with a white background.
Now I need to look for a nice block to make. Easier said than done as there are so many blocks out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment